Hello Team,
Is there a way to set up an auto-close alert on opsgenie?
For example:
This is what I have set up, I'm using grafana for monitoring and have set an alert for CPU usage. If the CPU usage reaches 85% then want an alert to be sent to opsgenie which will then send a notification to slack and phone call /SMS.
All that works fine, the only issue I run into is I want the alert to be able to close if the CPU usage decreases from the threshold I set up which is 85%.
I have created a brand new dashboard and alert policy from grafana which all tested fine. I followed the suggested steps from Atlassian for creating an API from opgenie and then configuring the API key with grafana.
Could someone point me to how I can set a policy where the alert gets closed automatically if the gets resolved on its own? Let's say the usage spiked up to 85% for a minute and went back to its normal usage. I want the alert that gets created to be closed after the issue is resolved.
Thank you