We have an intake form for folks to request or suggest something to the team and I am trying to create an automation that will run on the task that is created by the form submission to assign the task to someone etc. I have searched and having found a way to do so?
Hi @Emily Luehrs -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Does your Jira Work Management (JWM) project form create a Jira issue in the project? If so, you could try an automation rule, triggered on issue created, to perform the assignment.
The key will be to identify the source of the issue was a form. I believe a label is added with business-form, and that could be checked in the rule to distinguish from other created issues.
To get you started creating your rule, please refer to these documentation and example sources:
For example...
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.