Looks like there's an issue with Confluence embeds in Atlas in Firefox. We get the error mentioned in this Firefox support doc - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/xframe-neterror-page?as=u&utm_source=inproductTried embeds in Jira and they work fine. Anyone else seeing the same thing?Most of us use Chrome at work (I use Firefox for my personal browser) so this may have been going on for a bit before anyone reported it to me.We create one pagers in Confluence and then use the embed option to embed the one pagers into our project descriptions in Atlas.
Hi @Majken Longlade
Do you mind showing me what you're seeing? I couldn't replicate, as it looks like the embeds are working for me in Firefox but it requires you to authorise storage access in the embed frame first.
This is what I see. It does seem to briefly display an Atlassian error message with a lock, but then this replaces it very quickly.
Also, if I'm understanding the issue correctly, this wouldn't actually be a problem in Atlas, it would be some configuration that should include Atlas that doesn't. Perhaps because Atlas is always at team.atlassian.com and not part of our own Atlassian site?
@Rachel Lin any updates? Do you need any more info from me?
Confluence look like this for me in FF 105:
All fine in MS Edge.
Looks like it works if I disable Enhanced Tracking Protection, and it remains working if I turn it back on. I guess once some cookie is established it keeps working?Can't recall if I did or didn't try disabling this at the time, assuming I didn't, but who knows!
in 2025 it still doesn't work, disabling enhanced tracking protection, or adding Atlassian to the exceptions is still solving the issue.
To view embedded pages on Firefox follow the guide described here: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/login-issues-related-to-browser-cookies/#:~:text=Firefox
But instead of an asterisk (`*`) add the subdomain of you Jira instance.
Firefox settings/preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Enhanced Tracking Protection -> "Manage Exceptions" button -> Add the subdomain of your Confluence, e.g. "https://subdomain.example.com/"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.