cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot fetch notifications in Community; no digest email today

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2024

I'm trying to figure out if this is a Community issue or if my IT folks have implemented some new security measure that's messing me up. I'm leaning towards the latter, since I'm having a few other issues, but I thought I'd check with you all, just in case.

When I'm looking at messages in Community, I generally go through my notifications list to review any updates on items I'm watching. This week, however, all I see is:

NotificationsIssue.png

When I select See all notifications, I get a page that says "You have no recent activity." I know this isn't correct, since, when I go to my profile and look at a Question I started watching this morning, I see that someone has posted a response since I started watching it.

I tried logging out and back in, but this made no difference. On Friday, I did need to clear my cache and cookies for another reason, but I don't know why this would affect this.

And then, this morning, I did not get my daily digest email.

Has anyone else experienced this? Was there some behind-the-scenes change to the settings? Should my next stop be my IT people to see what they turned on/off?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2024

This is a known issue and the Khoros team is working on it. You can check the status here, https://status.khoros.com/

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2024

Thank you for the quick response, @Mikael Sandberg. I didn't know that Khoros had anything to do with Atlassian Community notifications. 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2024

@Barbara Szczesniak the Atlassian Community platform is built on Khoros. If you ever have issues, check their status page. In the past month there have been numerous notification related outages on the platform, all due to Khoros.

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events