Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Just navigating my way around...

Carolyn Allen October 13, 2022

CazMoji.png

Just starting my Atlassian community journey...  I recently joined Datacom in Australia to help grow their Atlassian Partner practice and am enjoying myself so far.   

I live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in QLD and was wondering if there are any local Atlassian employees, partners or community members up this way?   I hang out at the Peregian Digital Hub occasionally if anyone is in the neighborhood and wants to say hello.

I'm a mum of 3 cheeky boys and 1 cheeky puppy (Grom) and I enjoy Yoga, climbing Mt Coolum, long walks on the beach and would like to learn how to SUP.   

I also seem to enjoy getting lost in webs of confluence pages as I learn my way around...

Okay - I guess that's it from me for now.    

3 comments

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Hello @Carolyn Allen ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

Like Carolyn Allen likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Hello and Welcome, Carolyn!

We are glad you are here!!

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2022

Hello @Carolyn Allen ,

Welcome to the community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events