cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - The Four C's

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024

Happy Friday Atlassian Community!

I loved the idea @Andy Gladstone came up with for last weeks Friday Fun to spin the wheel, so let’s continue with the fun this week. This week lets play a game of the Four C’s. Each person names a cartoon character, a color, a car and a cuisine that best describes his or her personality and explain why. I’ll go first:

1. Cartoon Character – Popeye because I am brave, caring and never afraid of fighting for what’s right!
  2. Color – Blue because I am calm and collected.
  3. Car – Ferrari because I am stylish and I know it, lol! I had to take a quiz for this one because I have no idea.
  4. Cuisine – Mexican because it is a bit spicy like me.

So, now it’s your turn! What are your Four C’s?

Have a great Friday and a weekend everyone! 

10 comments

Comment

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024
  1. Holly (HOLLY E BENJI) - He believes in friendship and in the team work
  2. Blue - Blue is the color of the sky, of the sea
  3. Ferrari - It's a cool car and it is my favourite team in F1
  4. Italian - It's the best one ;)

Happy friday to all!

Friday Gif - GIFcen

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Love the answers @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Thanks for the shoutout @Summer_Hogan! I was not intending to be a trend setter, but let's see how long this fad can go!

1. Cartoon Character – Hobbes of Calvin and Hobbes. I often find that I am the voice of reason in a room crowded with Calvins.
  2. Color – Blue. I am reliable and trustworthy.
  3. Car – I'm not a big car person. I prefer to bike. A Toyota Highlander Hybrid is probably the best match for me - fun, but not too fun, not too big. Reliable and low maintenance. 
  4. Cuisine – Kosher. But Kosher Italian most of all. I love the aromas of Italian cooking and when I walk down Mulberry Street in NYC my mouth waters.
Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2024

hobbes.png

💕

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2024
  1. Cartoon Character – I think I'd have to go with Dilbert.  I've been in the corporate world for 30+ years and have seen way too many silly things in corporate life.
  2. Color – Computer Beige - Nothing fancy on the outside, but can be souped up for speed under the hood.
  3. Car – 2019 Ford Taurus Limited - pretty plain & normal from the outside but has all the techy gadgets and creature comforts that you can't necessarily see from the outside.
  4. Cuisine – Hmm.  The cuisine to describe me.  Hmm.  I'd have to go with American, specifically the Hamburger. I can go for the same thing over and over.  There are many different varieties of the hamburger where you can mix it up and change a few things around, but in the end, it's still a hamburger.
Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

I had the same problem with the car question too @Andy Gladstone! I'm also not a car person. Oh yeah, love some good hamburgers @Dan Breyen

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

This looks fun!

Cartoon character - Bugs Bunny.  Because I'm such a smart-ass Alec!

Color - I do well with black

Car - I think I'm going to go with my current ride, a Toyota Highlander Hybrid.  Practical, has a decent amount of power, and efficient

Cuisine - Big fan of Cajun.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Great choices @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_! I love the first one for sure! 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Nice to come across this interesting post while browsing the community.

Just because I did not have much time to think upon the specific reasons, I would still like to share my 4 C's:

1. Cartoon Character – Aladdin
  2. Color – Blue
  3. Car – Infiniti QX60
  4. Cuisine – Indian

Have a great Friday and weekend, everyone.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Great choices @Taranjeet Singh 

LoRi January 12, 2024

Hi All! this sounds fun!

1. Cartoon Character – I saw Andy wrote Hobbes, But I love CALVIN of Calvin and Hobbes! My youthful inspiration!
  2. Color – RED is my go to clothing pick, but somehow i decorate my home in burnt orange. so WARM colors are my fav. since they remind me of summer.
  3. Car – I hate driving! Bike all the way! I drive some kind of Toyota generic mid 2000's car. So my fav kind of car is one that is reliable.
  4. Cuisine - I enjoy Sushi the most, So I will pick Japanese food, its always feels fresh and fun to eat.

Happy Friday!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

Good choices @LoRi! Thanks for chiming in! 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

So it's a little scary how much Bob and I are alike. 

1. Also Bug Bunny - pretty much the same reason as Bob.

2. Blue - I just like the color  :-)

3. Not a car guy either so anything that is reliable and doesn't break down often - I think that describes me mostly

4. Probably hamburgers though I enjoy a lot of foods - also Cajun, India, Italian, etc. But I think I could probably eat a good, fresh hamburger everyday. 

Like # people like this
Haoyang Lu January 15, 2024

I guess I missed the party (the time difference is around 14 hours).
I watched a lot of animes, I guess it's the same thing? (maybe not, but at least similar)

1. Cartoon Character – Clare (クレア、a character of Japanese manga series called 'Claymore')
  2. Color – Silver and black. Silver is the shine of her sword and eyes, black is the color of her combat suit.
  3. Car – Sonic silver Lexus LS 500h, actually I think a medium-weight jet fighter like a black painted J-10B equipped with WS-10B thrust-vectoring control engine can best describes her personality( efficient, elegant and lethal) more than civilian vehicle.
  4. Cuisine – Several cups of Black Russian cocktail(one big piece of cube-shaped ice for each cup) plus two plates of assorted sashimi and some Japanese dessert cakes and one or two bowls of rice.

Clare.pngSashimi.png

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2024

Now that's a FUN topic, love it so much @Summer_Hogan. The weird things you can learn for your fellow leaders. 

1. Cartoon Character – I admit I am not very big on cartoons, but I will go with Road Runner because I tend never to stay still, and I'm always in some kind of a rush.
  2. Color – Black, because for me it's silent and absorbing.
  3. Car – My Honda Del Sol (we split paths in 2023) because it's rare, beautiful, and quite reliable for its age.
  4. Cuisine – Mediterranian. I never shy away from a good olive oil and a bowl of tasty veggies. 
Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

It's all about the weird things we discover about each other @Teodora V!

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2024

@Summer_Hogan Love this topic! 

1. Cartoon - Katara from Avatar the last Airbender because I am resilient. 

2. Color - Orange because I love vibrant colours

3. Car - A small brightly coloured VW, probably an up

4. Cuisine - Definitely Italian. I am a huge pasta lover. Could eat it every day without getting bored. 

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

I'm pretty sure this is trying to steal our info.. I should change my passwords and combo on my luggage from password and 1234

1. Cartoon Character – Wile E Coyote because he is a super genius, he says so himself 
  2. Color – Blue it's the best color
  3. Car – '72 Cuda this changes often
  4. Cuisine – Italian It is the best one @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events