Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user access control

krzysztof June 16, 2020

Hello, 

I am wondering if it is possible to add new users to my board, but with limited access to my particular lists. The point is that I want to add new user to my board, but I do not want him to see all board's lists. I would like him to see only his list + few other lists,but not all...I would like to define the lists that hi can see. I want to give to a new user a possibility do create new cards/tasks, to see the status of those tasks. I do not want him to see all the queue, this "new"user should not see the contents of other tasks.

If there is any possibility to create something like written above, please give some tips, how to start, how to create this functionality.

1 answer

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

Hi @krzysztof 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, there's no way to limit access to certain lists on a board. If someone is a member of a board, they can see everything on that board.

The only way to be able to do this is to move the lists that you want him to be able to see to another board and share that board with him, because he'll only be able to see what's on that board.

Hope that helps :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events