Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login with my gmail and rangam.com id

Kedar_Hukeri May 12, 2020

Greetings, 

I am using Trello account with (my email id - xxxxxxx@gmail.com) for the past 5+ years.  Today when I tried to log in to my Trello account with user id xxxxxxx@gmail.com I got message : " There isn't an account for this email"

Please suggest/help.

I submitted the same information on Trello support page, when I hit submit, it shows error creating ticket try later.

Thank you, 

Best Regards,

Kedar Hukeri

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2020

Hello @Kedar_Hukeri

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

We were able to find the account linked to Trello and it's not the Gmail you mentioned. Since it's private information, we won't share here in Community, so please, try to contact Trello support again on https://trello.com/contact#/

If you face the same issue, please try using an incognito window or another browser.

Regards,
Angélica

Kedar_Hukeri May 14, 2020

Thank you Angélica, I have contacted Trello Support. Awaiting a response from them. 

Greetings,

Kedar Hukeri

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Kedar_Hukeri I'll see if I can get someone to help you out by flagging this in the Slack channel

Kedar_Hukeri May 14, 2020

@Iain Dooley : Thank you and much appreciated.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events