Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'trelloauth' links are blocked

cjdennis July 1, 2022

I get the following message every time I try to log in to Trello with the Android app.

'trelloauth' links are blocked

The web page at trelloauth://trello.com/callback?code=[redacted]&state=[redacted] might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
I reached out to Atlassian support a few days ago but they haven't got back to me. There was a minor problem at the time so I thought it might be related to that, but apparently there are no problems right now and I still can't log in. Strangely enough, I'm getting alerts for a different account despite not being logged into any account.
I have the version released on 28 June 2022 installed.

2 answers

0 votes
cjdennis July 7, 2022

When this error occurs, the solution is to click on the three dots at the top right corner of the page with the error, select "Open in <name of browser>", and it should log you in.

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2022

Hi @cjdennis ,

I found this which seems related to the issue you described: http://net-informations.com/q/mis/scheme.html

cjdennis July 2, 2022

Thanks! That gives me insight into the problem, but nothing I can do towards solving it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events