Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project duplication

Nicola Wagstaff June 15, 2020

Good afternoon, I would like to know something specific.

When I create a project I need to repeat the same process but a month later, over and over throughout the year. I don't want to have to make a Gantt chart or calendar reminders each time. Instead, I want to be able to simply duplicate a project with hardly much effort with a new start date,  which then automatically updates with all the new deadlines and calendar reminders on my phones. Is this possible on this platform?

Many thanks

Nicola

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2020

Hi Nicola,

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to set due dates on board creation - these need to be set up new on each new board. There could be a way to make this quicker by setting up some Butler automations e.g. if you add a blue label to a card it sets the due date in two weeks time. You can find out more about Butler here: https://help.trello.com/article/1198-an-intro-to-butler.

Thanks!

Ryan

Adam Jacobs September 30, 2021

Is there a way to duplicate a project, plain and simple? I need to do this but I don't need to duplicate due dates. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events