problems registering new user

matiasrondissone March 30, 2020

While trying to register a new member of the organization onto Trello, I tried to log in the credential in Atlassian log in and this was prompted, can anyone help?

All the other member of the organization didn't have this issue while login in

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.06.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-30 at 12.44.55 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2020

Hello @matiasrondissone

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Please, try the following steps and check if you are able to log in your Trello Application:

1 - Open an incognito tab in your browser and navigate to the following page:

http://id.atlassian.com

2 - Try to login using your conventional password or use the "Can't login?" link in the page to update your password

3 - Try to enter your browser again (Not incognito mode) and login in your Trello site, reproducing the exact steps that caused the error before

4 - If it don't work, try to clear your browser cache and try it with a different browser

Additionally, make sure that the domain you verified is not an alias of the original domain you have. Since Atlassian doesn't accept aliases, this might be causing the error you are facing.

Let us know the results you got from the steps above. 

matiasrondissone April 1, 2020

Hi Petter.

I've tried all the options above and none of them worked. I keep getting the same massages prompted in the same instances.

If there is anything else I can do o try, please let me know.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events