Did you mean: 

no option to delete or archive lists

Caleb Degen May 19, 2019

there is no option next to my lists to archive on Trello.Untitled.png

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2019

Hey @Caleb Degen , welcome to the Community!

It sounds like your board may be using a simplified view. This is a feature we're testing for new users to help teach them how to use Trello incrementally. If you head into your Board Menu on the right side of your board, then go to More and then Settings, you'll see an option to skip ahead and open up all of the expected features:

image.png

Let me know if you still have questions after that!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2019

@Caleb Degen

I have seen before that an add-on/extension of a browser can cause Trello to misbehave like this. You may want to try to do this with another browser (as I said, on Firefox it works fine for me) or try to figure out which of your Chrome extensions is causing the havoc and temporarily disable it.

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2019

@Caleb Degen 

I am using the Firefox browser and can see it alright. - What are you using?

Caleb Degen May 19, 2019

Chrome

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events