Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no menu

gerard bodin May 3, 2019

I don t see the menu icon, neither show menu on my IPad. I have it on my MacBook.

help me 

thanks 

gerard

2 answers

0 votes
gerard bodin May 9, 2019

Hi Garett, I hope it ll help.

if I click on the 3 dots, I don’t have the menu, just powers up and activity. Sorry for my english, I m from France. 

Thanks

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2019

That's okay @gerard bodin thank you for the screenshot!

That definitely is strange, are you able to access other menus on the board or make changes to any cards within it. Also would you mind telling me what iOS version your device is currently running please?

Finally, do you experience this only on this specific board, or is this occurring all across Trello?

Thanks!

gerard bodin May 13, 2019

Hi Garett, I have the 4.14.0 version

i have the same problem in all the boards with my Ipad and my iPhone.

otherwise, I can use Trello which I love.

i wish I could use the menu to link mail, like Scott Friesen in you tube simpletivity showed me. Etc....

if I click on ..., I see 

invite

powers up

activity that s it. Thanks.

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2019

Ah that explains it, Gerard. Unfortunately, Trello no longer supports iOS 4 so that's why you're experiencing this strange behavior.

I'm afraid that there won't be a way to fix that menu issue, and if you uninstall the app, you won't be able to reinstall it on that device again.

For now you'd need to either consider upgrading your device(which I totally understand isn't always reasonable) or instead use Trello on your device through its web browser.

Sorry that we couldn't find a more promising solution for this.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
May 9, 2019

Hey @gerard bodin 

So that we can take a closer look at this, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you currently see on the iOS app please? If you'd prefer to share that privately, please reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact

Thanks!

gerard bodin May 9, 2019

image.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events