cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managing all projects

gabriela_hernandez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 22, 2024

There is any app to managing and see all projects that we are doing and planning? I did some tests but I am having problem to see all projects that we are planning,

I need something to see everything we are doing and planning, a kind of dashboard. The most important that I need to see is what we are planning to organize and criate a priorization.

Tks for any help.

2 answers

2 votes
Tymek February 22, 2024

@gabriela_hernandez 

For getting the large picture of all of your projects, the Views feature of Trello can be useful. They for example allows you to display cards from all your projects in different ways and filter them to your liking. Read more about them here: https://trello.com/views 

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 25, 2024

Hi @gabriela_hernandez 

It's Mary from Planyway calendar, timeline, time tracking for Trello.

If you work with scheduled cards, then you may like the idea of having a master calendar or timeline view that Planyway provides that let you view cards across boards.

Feature image

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events