Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there anything to create table functionality

Michelle Martin May 18, 2020

Hi. I have trello gold, plus for trello, and trello card optimizer.

I am looking for any possible way to create table-like functionality.

My need is to create a board or card where i can store password info such as this:

name        url         email         user name     pw         last date changed

it seems like there would need to be SOME way to do this, either within the tools that i have or by integration (?) with a tool i don't have???

has anyone done this or does anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

michelle

2 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Michelle Martin i think i saw a question like this floating around recently. You can use the custom fields power-up to have each of those items be a custom field in a card and store all of those details there!

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2020

Hi @Michelle Martin

what do you mean with table like functionality? The possibility of viewing all this information in a list with all the data together like in the picture below?

1BB32F12-7954-4DA1-94B9-3A3E6F467CBE.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events