Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app and safari

Amelia Penner April 1, 2019

Am I the only one??  Butler doesn’t work on the iOS app.... card buttons don’t even appear after they are set up.  But if I open Trello in safar where I can use butler, I can’t drag and drop cards between lists??????  I must constantly have both of them open and toggle back and forth?  This can’t be right. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2019

@Amelia Penner only the custom fields and the calendar power ups currently work on mobile devices. I'm sure butler is high on the list of priorities -- but the Buttons are a power up feature and don't currently work on iOS.

Rules (such as "when a card is added to list BLAH") will work regardless of platform.

Amelia Penner April 2, 2019

I understand butler does not work on mobile. What I don’t understand is why can’t I drag and drop cards when I open trello in safari ?  Therefor neither platform is useful. I’ve created card buttons whicjbsone show in the app but when I open safari I am unable to move cards. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2019

@Amelia Penner the trello web application isn't fully functional in mobile web browsers, but the trello mobile app is good on both android and ios. The Butler power up *rules* work on any device, in that if you drag a card using the mobile app, or add a label etc. then any rule set up to respond to that action will execute, however Butler buttons don't show up on mobile devices.

Jeremy Spencer December 6, 2019

Is there an update on when Butler Buttons will be available on iOS?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events