Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a default table ?

Stephane Meer April 30, 2020

Hello

I have three tables (tableaux) and I would like MY table, the one I use everyday, to be the default one.

I hate to have to select it from the list four times a day.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2020

When you say Table, are you referring to Trello boards?

There's no way to set a default "board", but you can star boards so that they show up at the top when you go to trello.com or open Trello on your phone. Does this help?

Stephane Meer May 18, 2020

Thank you for answering me Brittany.

I'm french, so Board is probably the right english word for "tableau".

This board is already with a star.

But it's not the default one that opens on my computer on trello.com.

And it's very exasperating.

There SHOULD be a way to set a default. It doesn't seem like landing on Mars to me.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Stephane Meer i think it's probably tricky because most people are working out of multiple boards (for instance i have a "main" board for my personal projects, and then about three "main" boards for my work projects.)

Here's a few ways i think you can sole this. 

1) If you're using Chrome, you can set it so that when you open a new tab or startup Chrome, it will go to a certain URL. You can default it to go to the URL of your main trello board, so anytime you create a new tab, it goes directly to that board. 

image.png

2) Use the Trello chrome extension. When you do that you can quickly navigate to a baord by going to the URL bar and typing "t" then tab and it basically turns into a search for your boards so you can quickly access the board you want. 

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

3) You can bookmark your main board in your bookmarks bar and go directly to your main board when you click the icon in your bookmarks bar.

Hope one of these help!

Stephane Meer May 18, 2020

3) is easy and works wonder.

Thank you very much for your time Brittany.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events