• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to create a default table ?

Hello

I have three tables (tableaux) and I would like MY table, the one I use everyday, to be the default one.

I hate to have to select it from the list four times a day.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader May 17, 2020

When you say Table, are you referring to Trello boards?

There's no way to set a default "board", but you can star boards so that they show up at the top when you go to trello.com or open Trello on your phone. Does this help?

Thank you for answering me Brittany.

I'm french, so Board is probably the right english word for "tableau".

This board is already with a star.

But it's not the default one that opens on my computer on trello.com.

And it's very exasperating.

There SHOULD be a way to set a default. It doesn't seem like landing on Mars to me.

@Stephane Meer i think it's probably tricky because most people are working out of multiple boards (for instance i have a "main" board for my personal projects, and then about three "main" boards for my work projects.)

Here's a few ways i think you can sole this. 

1) If you're using Chrome, you can set it so that when you open a new tab or startup Chrome, it will go to a certain URL. You can default it to go to the URL of your main trello board, so anytime you create a new tab, it goes directly to that board. 

image.png

2) Use the Trello chrome extension. When you do that you can quickly navigate to a baord by going to the URL bar and typing "t" then tab and it basically turns into a search for your boards so you can quickly access the board you want. 

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

3) You can bookmark your main board in your bookmarks bar and go directly to your main board when you click the icon in your bookmarks bar.

Hope one of these help!

3) is easy and works wonder.

Thank you very much for your time Brittany.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

759 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you