Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to avoid setting the same time for due date manually?

hlopetz March 22, 2021

hey there,

in most cases i set the same time (8pm) for every due date. Trello saves the preference in ~75% cases, but frequently i have to change the default 12am back to 8pm manually again and again. that's annoying tbh. sometimes an unnoticed 12am brings confusion, so i have to apology.

could you please check why Trello resets default time to 12am? i'd keep the last entered time while i set a due date for every ticket, as Trello does in most cases.

i am on the same board, not refreshing the page. my browser is Chrome for Win.

thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2021

Hi there,

It looks like you sent a ticket to us as well, but happy to post parts of my answer here so that others can see too!

The default time should be the current time. If you change this on one of your cards, the default will switch to the new time and this will be seen on future due dates that you set. When you end your session (log out or refresh your browse), the default will revert back to the current time - this is why 8pm isn't remaining as the default for you.

I'm talking to the team about this to make this logic a little bit smoother, so hopefully they  are able to look into this.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events