how do I make a card recurrent over time?

Yves Pacaud March 30, 2020

I am in the process of building a contract diary in trello

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Hi @Yves Pacaud 

Welcome to the Community!

I personallly use the Card Repeat PowerUp, which means you make a single card and then set how often you'd like it to repeat.

This is really useful if you have certain information or checklists that are the same each time. For example, I use mine with a chores list, every day we tackle a room in our house, every day the right room repeats into our list with all the specific things that need doing already filled out so that we only need to tick them off.

I have a whole list of cards that repeat, daily ones, weekly ones, monthly ones and doing this means that if anything changes say we get a new appliance in the kitchen that needs to be added to the cleaning list, we change the original/master card in the 'Repeating Cards' list and then next time we're due to clean the kitchen, it's already there!

Doing it this way means that we don't need to worry about adding things to cards all over the place, we have 1 card for one specific task, add as many checklists and instructions as we like, and know that it's going to repeat when it needs doing!

Please let me know if this helps :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events