Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting notifications

Karli Williamson October 14, 2020

This pertains to one board and one user.  I am the only person with access.  I pay annually for the professional membership.  I need to get notifications when things have reached their due date.

I have  a list called 'Daily Tasks'.  I add tasks here that I need to complete daily and assign them a label for time (morning, afternoon, evening).  For instance I have 'search mls' and 'search private' added to 'Daily Tasks' 3 times each, for morning, afternoon, evening.  The only info on these cards are the title and the colour label. 

I have 'Calendar' Power-Ups activated.

every weekday at 10:00 am, copy each card in list "Daily Tasks" with the green "Morning" label to list "To Do Today"

every weekday at 2:30 pm, copy each card in list "Daily Tasks" with the orange "Afternoon" label to list "To Do Today"

every weekday at 6:00 pm, copy each card in list "Daily Tasks" with the blue "Evening" label to list "To Do Today"

I then have 'Rules' set up to create a due date.

when a card with the green "Morning" label is added to list "To Do Today", set due now

when a card with the orange "Afternoon" label is added to list "To Do Today", set due now

when a card with the blue "Evening" label is added to list "To Do Today", set due now

I have toyed with assigning myself to a card after the due date is set via 'Rules'

when a due date is set on a card in list "To Do Today", add member @karliwilliamsonstreetcityrealtysalesperson to the card

What am I doing wrong??

Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (4).png.

2 answers

0 votes
Jonas October 14, 2020

Wow. What a nice explanation. Thanks a lot upsers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

@Karli Williamson  since you are the only user then perhaps using the Home (say on iOS app) might be a way around it. You can see next card(s) that are due. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events