Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

card mail variable

info March 24, 2021

Hey, I have a workflow that needs the card mail address very often. I can get the card mail by clicking the share button but this is an extra step. Is there any possiblity to get the mail address to a custom field, so I can see the mail address of the card directly when I open the card. I can get cardname {cardname} or card-id {cardid}, ... to a custom field, but I dont know how I can get access to cardmail, at least I cant find a variable for eg "{cardmail}". 

THANKS !!!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

@info are you using this to forward emails into the cards in order to update them with the latest emails on a given thread?

You might like my product that lets you use Trello as a Gmail client, that way all emails that come in will automatically be synched and you can reply and send attachments directly from the card on any device:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

There are other products available too that have similar email functionality (although each is better in different situations) check out CardBox, SendBoard and Hipporello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events