Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in with the Trello app on my iPhone

ABDULELAH June 29, 2021

I can't log in with the Trello app on my iPhone

Knowing that I am signed in with Apple Sign in

I am facing this problem, I want a solution1E3446F0-5E89-4731-887E-123FB9E6353A.png

4 answers

0 votes
Natalia Yadrentseva November 6, 2021

I also have the same issue with the iPhone12. Tried everything, including removing an account and clearing the cash. Any other suggestions to fix that or how to contact the support? 

Thanks, 

Tasha

0 votes
Deleted user June 29, 2021

There are a few reasons I've had issues logging into Trello before. Here are a couple of them and how I resolved them. A lot of this is going to depend if you're using a personal account vs a business regulated account.

1. Business Account IT Managed: Active directory
    If you're using a business account, it's likely tied into active directory. This is very common if you're using another Atlassian product such as Jira. If this is the case sometimes it's best to submit a ticket with your business IT group to try and get them to resolve your issue. I ran into this an IT was able to resolve it not too long ago for me.

This seems most likely since it says something about your identity provider. This can occur if you're already logged in with Microsoft or otherwise.
  2. Personal Account: Login with anything other than email
    If you're logging in with one of your personal accounts and it's still having a hard time confirming it. I'd check to see if you can login to your desktop or other machine. If you can, it's an iPhone specific issue. These are usually resolved by removing the app, reinstalling, and trying to login again. If you're doing it through web, try it on a new iPhone browser such as Chrome and see if you can get through. If you can, it has to do with accounts logged into Safari already.

In the event the uninstall and reinstall doesn't work, chances are you've got some conflicting app or ID already associated with your device that you need to hunt down and resolve. A little more context can help us trouble shoot further if it's a personal account.
  3. Login with Email
    Unlikely this is the issue since it says ID  provider.
James Potter August 29, 2021

I have this same issue. New iPhone 12. I can log in on my laptop via Chrome, but not via the app on my phone. It suggests removing any extensions before logging in, but I don't have any, and I've tried disabling stopping cookies and still no love.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be very welcome.

J

0 votes
Deleted user June 29, 2021

Hello @ABDULELAH

Try to remove your saved Trello account from iPhone.

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

Hello @ABDULELAH ,

I'm Using My "Gmail" credential for all Atlassian products like

1. Jira, 2. confluence 3.Trello with my Gmail which is connected with my community and License. I think it's not an authentication problem. 

Can you please check in the "Safari" browser?

Thanks,

Anvesh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events