Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically move a card from one board to another on its due date.

Anna January 17, 2021

I am trying to move a card from one board to another on its due date. I have created a card named to dos and want to move all cards to that one on its due date automatically. I wonder how I program that in Butler or other place. 

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Anna ! You would need to create a due date command that looks something like:

"on the day a card is due, move the card to the top of list "list name" on board " board name"

Anna January 18, 2021

Thank you for your respond, I will look att the articles. 

Regards, 

Anna

Hollie Mowry March 9, 2022

Did this work for you? I did it, but it's not moving it to the "today" list on another board. It's automatically creating a new list called "today" on my current board and moving it there.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

@Hollie Mowry you'll need to specify the board you want the card to move to in your command - so this part: 

"on the day a card is due, move the card to the top of list "list name" on board " board name"

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Anna ,

Welcome to the community!

Please have a look at these articles

https://blog.trello.com/butler-power-up-trello-automation

https://blog.trello.com/automation-magic-trello-boards

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Anna January 18, 2021

Thank you for your respond, I will look att the articles. 

Regards, 

Ann

Like Dhruv Das likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events