Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Would like to reference an item on a checklist to an attachment ex screenshot

We use screenshots to point out errors on a development page. A card may have a checklist with ex 30 items. When I add an item and copy an attachment ex the screenshot of the error, I would like to reference the item to the screenshot. Is this possible?

1 answer

@Karel du Preez 

You can add [name](url) for the attachment into the item placeholder or simply copy and paste the attachment url there. Will that work? 

Hi

When I copy the screenshot into the item placeholder, Trello copies it to the top under attachments 

@Karel du Preez 

You cannot drag and drop an image into the item placeholder because that will create it as an attachment. [name](url) allows you to point to the attachment on the card. You get the url by doing a right click and "copy link address".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,348 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you