cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Admin

CGuo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

In order to get below 10 workspace members, we need to remove guests and are not able to because no workspace member is considered an admin. Only admins can make people admins so I'm not sure how to fix this.

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

@CGuo In a free workspace everyone is considered an Admin. You can easily remove other members as well as guests by going to the member tab on the top of the left hand navigation panel. See below:

Remove Workspace members.png

---------------

To remove guests you will need to remove them from all the boards that they are a guest on, as shown below:

Remove Workspace guests.png

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

To add on to that, there are some cases where you may not be able to remove someone from the Workspace because you don't have access to a board they're on. We're changing this so that you'll soon be able to remove any member or guest from a free Workspace. This will be available by the time the collaborator limit begins to go into effect in early April.

Like Gaurav Kataria likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events