Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you be introducing a way to sort lists by start date?

Josh Carlier March 2, 2021

Hi there,

Currently within each list (in the list actions menu) there is a way to sort by due date, but I was wondering if you were looking into a way to sort by start date as well. I've tried to create a custom field for the start date, which I have done, but I could not find a way to create a rule to link the start date in the calendar to the custom field start date.

Any advice on how to do this or whether this feature will be coming in the future would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers 

2 answers

0 votes
Karl-Heinz Roeder March 29, 2021

I'm a complete beginner with the free version and just created my first to-do-list. Unfortunately I cannot sort this list by the start date I entered with the calendar. I think this should be a basic function or am I not aware how to do this?

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2021

@Josh Carlier 

You should start explore the new start date available when you set up the due. There is no option to sort by it yet. Perhaps will come soon. But with the new business class views this can be helpful. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events