Why my automation rules created on the web app don't work on my mobile app ?

Antoine LEBLANC March 19, 2023

I created automation rules, buttons on my web app but they don't seem to work on the mobile app ? 

I tried buttons and rules, but it doesn't seem to replicate on mobile ...

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2023

Hi Antoine, 

Welcome to the community! :)

Are you using an iOS or Android smartphone? I tested with an Android and I was able to see the card and board button.  

To access the Card Button you need to open your right side top corner menu (three dots icon).

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 10.45.38 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-03-21 at 10.45.59 AM.png

Antoine LEBLANC March 22, 2023

Thanks! It is helpful. I realized that automation only works with my account, not when somebody uses a board created by me with its own account. 

Have a good day !

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

You can share the button with them. 

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 1.17.11 PM.png

The option *Enabled on all boards on this Workspace* makes the automation available on all boards within your Workspace. However, only Workspace members can see the card button.

The option *Shared with Workspace* allows guest members of the board to see the automation. If this option is enabled with *Enabled on this board* every member of the board will see the cards button, however, it won't be seen in other boards of the Workspace.

Enabling *Enabled on all boards on this Workspace* will show the card button only for Workspace members. If all the options are enabled at the same time, the card button will be available only to Workspace members.

The users need to enable the button on the Automation panel to see it on the card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events