Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my custom fields power-up down?

Monika Bogucka June 16, 2020

Hi all,

I've had a problem with my custom fields power-up on trello for a while now. I have a custom field with a drop-down list that contains 15 positions that I use daily. They've disappeared from the board view, but I can still see them in my cards' details. The curious thing is that I can see other custom fields, including other drop-down lists. 

Has anyone here had a similar problem before?

Have a nice day!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

@Monika Bogucka what do you mean by "disappeared from the board view"? Maybe a screenshot would help illustrate

Monika Bogucka June 16, 2020

@Iain Dooley The following screenshots show:

- a part of my list, where each card should be attributed a custom field called "Site"

- an inside of the card where we can see that the custom field "Site" is correctly applied

- console

I use chrome extensions such as: Ultimello, Trellists, Create a card, Trelabels, GTD, Multiselect. My chrome version is: 83.0.4103.92020-06-16_143220.png2020-06-16_143500.png2020-06-16_143547.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

@Monika Bogucka in the custom field settings edit that field and check the box to "show field on front of card":

2020-06-17 at 9.35 am.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events