Why changing Atlassian ID Email results Verification Loop

Joe Yohannes April 15, 2020

Can someone help me on this? I use my trello for work now. So I just changed my Atlassian ID email from a gmail account to my office email. It sent the verification email to my new email, I checked on it and as usual click on the verification email. Next I was asked my password and 2 factor authentication. Then something weird happened. I was asked to verify my email again! I didn't receive any, so I asked to send it again. It arrived, I clicked, and the same things happened again. This is annoying.. I tried to login to my old gmail account, and it said this email hasn't registered yet. Meaning I have successfully changed my Atlassian ID email with the new one (organisation domain). But then I can't login as it kept asking me to verify my email. 

I created a new account with my old gmail. Then, of course my boards all are gone. I need to start from scratch! PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN'T LOSE MY OLD DASHBOARDS. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2020

@Joe Yohannes you should probably raise a support request at https://trello.com/contact

Support will be able to help you in detail, and you can share your email address(es) and account name with them to get them more insight into what's going on.

It will be hard to figure out what's going on in this public forum :)

Yohannes April 20, 2020

Yep. Thank you. Done. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events