Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I add a command that I built with the command builder?

Carolina Santamaría February 2, 2021

I can't find the way to build the command using the Rules section but I don't know where to put the command I built:

every day, count the cards in list "Blocker - SPRINT ACTUAL"

I can't find the Count command in the rules section. I saw in the Butler for Trello board a card that displays the number of cards in a list, that's what i need. I thought it was simple but can't build it. 

thanks!!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

Hi @Carolina Santamaría ,

Welcome to the community! 

If you want to see the no of cards in the list use this power-up

https://trello.com/power-ups/5c2462c384ab8949b1724a20/list-limits

and set the limit to as highest no. as possible.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Thank you Soumyadeep, the problem is that I can't add power-ups, it didn't even allow me to add one for custom fields...is there a way with the free version?

thanks!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

Hi @Carolina Santamaría ,

If you are not able to add a power-up then create a new board and move all your list from this current board to the new one and then add a power-up to that new board and delete this current board.

If you don't want to perform the above solution install this chrome extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-card-counter/hepiaakjhimoagmpalbfoojemcnlnagn?hl=en

I hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this

Thanks! Opening a new board worked and i could add the custom fields power-up. I'll check if I can add another one, if not I'll use the chrome extension. 

Thanks for your help!

Carolina

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events