What setup do I need?

nancbobc January 16, 2020

Here's what I want to accomplish using Trello (my current setup is not getting me what I need). Please help me determine the most cost effective way to accomplish it using Trello.

I want to have 4 boards with access to more than one power up on each (I need at least the custom fields and calendar).

I want to allow 5 people to view all of the 4 boards without editing rights.  Its just for them to watch my progress on the tasks that are shown on the 4 boards.

Thank you!

Nancy

2 answers

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2020

Hey @nancbobc ,

I'm Trello Gold user for a while and I also share my boards with family, friends and co-workers. I can basically grant either Admin or Normal permission, which gives members the ability to view and edit cards. It looks like that "Observer", who is not able to edit cards, is available for Trello Business subscribers only.

Cheers.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi @nancbobc 

Welcome to the Community & thank you for your question!

From what I understand, Trello Gold could be the answer for you. You can have multiple boards and invite people to them, however I am unsure on the visibility of those you add to the boards as I have a Business account (even though I use Trello as in individual) and I don't share my boards with anyone. Gold would allow you to have 3 PowerUps per board.

Here is a link to the Trello Business Class vs Trello Gold which you might find helpful along with the Trello Gold User Guide and there's also a handy Trello Guide to help you get the most out of it. 

Hope this is helpful

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events