Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to report on Trello usage/outputs?

Oliver Matthews February 14, 2018

I need to measure card completion per week/month, time taken to complete each tasks etc. Is this available in Business Class or can a Power-Up be recommended?

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Bray September 27, 2019

Hi Oliver,

I was wanting to track similar things and generate a report. At my company, we put all our leads into Trello, so I wanted to track numbers and dates for new leads, bids submitted, bids won, bids lost and dates that each stage of our process happened. I found the best way, without having to pay for extra add-ons, was with Custom Fields and Butler. 

I made rules with Butler to set each custom field date when a card was moved into a certain list. Then using the custom field information Butler can send email reports of want card was at what point of the process at that time. 

The main issue is you are only able to have one add-on unless you upgrade from the free version. 

Otherwise, this was the easiest workaround I was able to figure out.

Good luck with your Trello adventure!

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

You may want to look at Powerups like Corrello (https://getcorrello.com/) which allows rich reporting in a Agile/Scrum setting, which sounds like what you're trying to achieve.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events