Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the number of Notifications showing on the Bell?

Charles Jarnagin January 30, 2019

It seems like just a short time ago, when I looked at the Bell in the upper right hand corner of my Trello Home page, it would show me (on the Bell) how many new notifications I had.  Did I do something to turn that off, or is that an upgrade?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Charles Jarnagin oh, actually I'm still seeing the number in the desktop app (mac)

Charles Jarnagin January 31, 2019

Ok, thanks Iain!  I thought maybe that I had done something, and that I could change it back.  I LIKED being able to see that number.  Regardless, I LIKE Trello.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Charles Jarnagin yep Trello are always experimenting with features. This seems to have been rolled out permanently now, but as it rolled out some people saw one view, some people saw another. I guess the data showed that no number was better :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events