Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly report for incomplete cards with multiple variables

Yuri_Heartnet June 10, 2020

Hi Team, good day. I am creating a weekly report whereby it captures incomplete cards (due date) from 3 card lists, with 4 variables (countries). If I don't specify which card list to use instead using all cards it works just fine but it will captures all other unnecessary card lists (about 10). Would very much appreciate any guidance here. Thank you.image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2020

@Yuri_Heartnet I have a hunch that the problem is that the "in list" conditions combine as "and" rather than "or", so what you might need to do is create a variable like "ANZ Action Item" and then create a second one called "ANZ In Progress" and so on, which will make the command much longer unfortunately -- maybe test that out with one of them first before you go to the trouble of doing it for all of them!

Yuri_Heartnet June 11, 2020

Hi @Iain Dooley Thanks for the suggestion. I did think that's the cause and hope there's a workaround to use a command like "or" in this case. As you mentioned, I wouldn't want a simple summary report to be long either. So for now I make do with using the 3 card lists as variables and the card labels (countries) inside a pattern. I hope soon Trello can cater to something like "or", "if", etc. Thanks again, appreciate your response! 

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events