cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Activity from Multiple Boards

Britney Gannon March 7, 2018

I can view activity from all cards on a list

I can view activity from all lists on a board

I CANNOT view activity across all of my boards.

Does anyone know a work around?  We have multiple team boards, and our boss wants to view daily activity in aggregate.  Is there a way she can view all activity across all of our boards?  

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 2, 2019

There are 3rd party add-ons that can do that. Our Screenful Dashboard for Trello can aggregate data from multiple boards and show a lists combining cards from all of them.

Team status.png

You can also track various metrics per individual board or in aggregate. More screenshots available at the Tour page

We also recently released a Power-Up that helps working with multiple boards in Trello. Here's a blog post describing the problem and the proposed solution. It's free so give it a try and let us know if you have suggestions for improvements!

0 votes
Deleted user March 27, 2018

Same issue here! Why is there no way to view across multiple boards - and the export does them by individual board too. 

The suggested solution is the same as everything else - for searching within ONE board. How about all?

I'd be happy with an export option that gave me all data and then can make my own reports from there even, but nope it's all separated by board. Please Trello, for Business class can you make an option for a full export? HELP!

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

If you are looking for an aggregrate view on a board, you can create a filter that pulls in details from all boards and view them together in one board if you like.

Britney Gannon March 8, 2018

Thanks Vickey!  How do I do that? :)

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

Hello Britney,

The simplest method I can suggest is this;

1) Navigate to the PROJECT that you want to monitor 

2) Create a new BOARD 

3) Configure the FILTER of the new BOARD with filter having the name of the project and Type as ALL, Status as ALL and Assignee as ALL

You can take it from here and customize. I am assuming that all the boards you want to monitor are under the same PROJECT.

Łukasz Ilnicki April 5, 2018

Hey Vickey,

I can't see the filters that you mentioned. There are only filters of colours, member, deadlines and "Fits to every label and to every member" or "Fits to all label and to all member". None of them allows me to see tasks from other boards (located in the same project). Can you give some more advice how to see all current tasks from multiple boards from one project?

Thanks in advance!

Łukasz Ilnicki April 6, 2018

Ahh, I think we misunderstood each other. I can easily set filter in particular border, however what I (and other people) want to achieve is situation when in Team we have multiple boards and list of tasks on them, but we can see ALL current tasks in one place. To see current tasks we need to enter to given board and just see list. But it is impractical when I have more boards, 10+. It's like I have to enter to every board all the time instead of just seeing current tasks from all of them. 

So, is there any way to see current tasks from multiple boards?

Deleted user April 6, 2018

No. You’ll be recommended to download a third party app to do this (of which they all suck and make it nearly impossible to perform this simple task), or integrate with an API, which is lame especially for paying customers.

Łukasz Ilnicki April 6, 2018

Too bad... Trello would be perfect for me if I would be able to see current tasks in one place instead of skipping between boards :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events