Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

View and re-open closed boards in a Team

Edited

I am in an admin in a Team in Trello and I can see all the boards that are open.

Now with closed boards I only see a few and also I cannot re-open them.

We have another admin user in the same Team that sees a lot more boards in the closed boards section and is able to re-open those additional boards. This user is also not able to re-open the boards that same boards I see.

Is this a bug or am I using my admin role wrong?

PS: I activated free Business-Class trial, to see if this helps, but it doesn't change anything.

1 answer

0 votes

You can only see closed boards in the menu that you were a board admin on.

Thanks for the info.

I have some follow up questions in this case.

1. What happens to these boards if the board admin leaves that Team

2. Do I really have to re-open all closed board just to change the board admin and close them all again or is there an easier option?

3. If I am looking for a specific closed board but I don't know who the admin of this board was, do I really have to ask every member of the board to check their closed boards?

EDIT:

I tried deactivating the board admin, but this still doesn't give me access to his boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

267 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you