View All tasks from Android App

Serge AMANY January 24, 2022

Hello,

how can I visualize all the tasks whatever the map and the table?

I would like to do it from the android app

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2022

Hi @Serge AMANY 

From the application you can see everything, in fact, you can see the workspaces, the cards, etc.

Does the app give you any problems?

Cheers

Serge AMANY January 25, 2022

Hi Vero Rivas,

Sorry for my english, I'm french. I'm a new user of Trello.

by accessing the Trello Website, the Home page allows me to have the highlights informations but also the list of tasks whatever the boards and cards. On the other hand, on the android app, I only have the information on the home page and I do not see all the tasks.

I am attaching screenshots for a better understanding of my pointAndroid View.jpegWeb view.PNG

Serge AMANY January 25, 2022

How can I see the list of tasks whatever the boards and cards on android app?

Serge AMANY January 26, 2022
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Serge AMANY 

In the application if you go to the upper left you will see three lines together and several options appear, in the lower part you will see an option called "cards" there you should see them all (as long as they are yours), try and tell me

Pantalla.jpeg

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events