Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using bullets and indenting a line item / task

bjw December 1, 2020

Hi, 

Just curious, does anyone know how to indent or add bullets to a line items/tasks. 

I am trying to setup a milestone and list the supporting tasks. 

Thanks,

Brian 

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2020

Hi @bjw ,

You can logout of your account and clear browser/app cache & data then restart your browser/app and log into it and then try to follow the documentation!

bjw December 3, 2020

Hi, 

Thanks, it worked. I was able to create a numbered list using for example 1\. , 2\. etc.

When adding bullets, it's not clear, at least to me, how to create a list using bullets rather than numbers. I tried using the same steps for bullets as I did for the numbers listed above, however it did not work. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks so much,

Brian 

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2020

Hi @bjw ,

Welcome to the community!

Please read this documentation and follow the steps https://help.trello.com/article/821-using-markdown-in-trello

I hope it will solve your problem!

bjw December 2, 2020

Hi, 

Thanks so much, the link you sent was very helpful. I already implemented a few new skills. 

Maybe it's me, I am still having issues adding bullets to the Trello check list within a card. Is this possible to do? 

Thanks again, 

Brian

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events