Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trello for Gmail for multiple accounts

April Tiberio January 25, 2019

I manage a wedding venue and want to track bride's emails and be able to leave notes on my cards in Trello. I have 2 email accounts I use. One that is used by my website and the other is my personal account. How can I use Trello for Gmail on both accounts at once? If I can't use it simultaneously how can I possibly "link" the two accounts?

Thank you,

April

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

@April Tiberio yes you can just install the plugin in two different gmail accounts and connect them to the same trello account.

April Tiberio January 28, 2019

I added the plug in for both accounts but it's only letting me keep one open.  See below:

snip of trello issue.PNG

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2019

@April Tiberio that's only because you're logged into Gmail with 2 different accounts in the same browser session. You'll get a better result if you have 2 separate Chrome profiles. I find this method of staying logged into multiple Gmail accounts more reliable anyway!

April Tiberio January 29, 2019

Ah, that makes sense. THank you! One other thing...it's saying I will only be able to use the extension for a month? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2019

@April Tiberio that seems weird, I've not used it before so I don't really have any ideas why ... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events