It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Using Trello for Gmail for multiple accounts

I manage a wedding venue and want to track bride's emails and be able to leave notes on my cards in Trello. I have 2 email accounts I use. One that is used by my website and the other is my personal account. How can I use Trello for Gmail on both accounts at once? If I can't use it simultaneously how can I possibly "link" the two accounts?

Thank you,

April

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 27, 2019

@April Tiberio yes you can just install the plugin in two different gmail accounts and connect them to the same trello account.

I added the plug in for both accounts but it's only letting me keep one open.  See below:

snip of trello issue.PNG

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 28, 2019

@April Tiberio that's only because you're logged into Gmail with 2 different accounts in the same browser session. You'll get a better result if you have 2 separate Chrome profiles. I find this method of staying logged into multiple Gmail accounts more reliable anyway!

Ah, that makes sense. THank you! One other thing...it's saying I will only be able to use the extension for a month? 

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 29, 2019

@April Tiberio that seems weird, I've not used it before so I don't really have any ideas why ... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,499 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you