cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Premium Workspace

parnchat_tr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Hello,

I need information about something and I would like to ask here.

I have one project. I assume that I have one workspace for it. 1 Board Admin with 50 guests.

If I upgrade this board into Premium (by subscripted Board Admin User)

- Is there a limit to the number of guests I will include?

- Can these guests use premium board features? (eg. opening cards, entering dates, access calendar etc.)?

- When I subscribe premium plan, what happens with guests and cards on my board, they will disappear? or I must back up information on board before updating to premium?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi @parnchat_tr 

This help page answers one of these questions...

What can a guest do? 

A guest is a normal board member by default and can make changes to the board just like other normal board members. Premium and Enterprise Workspaces can also turn a guest into a read-only observer for more granular control over a guest's ability to edit the board.

---

In terms of the other questions:

• As far as I know, there isn't a limit to the number of guests per board. Just remember single-board guests are free, but multi-board guests are billable
  • Nothing should happen when you upgrade to Premium to your existing setup, it just upgrades your plan level

Ste

parnchat_tr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Thanks Ste!

Regarding the announcement that will start on April 8 2024, free Workspaces will be limited to 10 collaborators. So, I'll upgrade the board to a premium. I would find out some more information. These guests on board can use premium board features?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi @parnchat_tr 

As far as I know, yes.

But I'd recommend trialling Premium, using the free trial on offer at the moment :) - then you can try this using a separate "guest" account.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events