Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

URL in card of link type opens after drag and drop — is it a bug or a feature?

Hello!

I have faced with a bit annoying behavior — when I drag and drop link cards in web version of Trello, url from the card title are opened in a new tab, distracting me from my main activity. However I haven't seen such behavior in the mobile app. Is it just me or somebody else also meets such behavior?

Also when I click on contact support button on Trello help page it just disappears — is it some joke?! I am rather disappointed with Trello/Atlassian from such point of view. However maybe it's just me with my marginal browser (Firefox) and marginal extensions (adblock and noscript).

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Felix Atlassian Team Oct 22, 2021

Hey @isbur - this is a bug - I've raised it with the team responsible.

As a fellow Firefox user, I'm sorry & I feel your pain.

I think the support form issue you're reporting may be due to some extension though - that's working fine for me.

Felix

Thank you for your reply!

Well, I'll have to wait until the issue is solved.

Regarding the button issue - I'll try to totally disable extensions tomorrow and see whether there is any difference.

Felix Atlassian Team Nov 04, 2021

Following up on this issue: the fix for this should be rolling out today!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,398 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you