Trello using a different language to my Atlassian account

Andrés Vázquez July 27, 2022

Hello comunity!

Trello is being display in spanish to me. However when I go into my atlassian account's configuration the language selected shows as "english".

Atlassian (and trello) were first in spanish, I changed atlassian to english and the changes did apply to trello a couple days ago, Now, trello is displayed again in spanish, while my atlassian account's language is still marked as english. I tried selecting other languages, but the changes don't seem to have effect into trello.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

0 votes
Bettina Hepp March 20, 2023

Ryan, since you work with Atlassian, maybe you could forward this to the developers as a bug: 

My Chrome browser is in German and my Trello was also shown in German, even though my atlassian account is set to English.

When I deleted "German" from "preferred languages" inside the Chrome settings, Trello changed to English. 

0 votes
Ivan Luque August 24, 2022

I had the same issue with Chrome and solved it changing the browser language settings. It seems Trello will follow the browser preferred language settings instead of the Atlassian account settings.

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2022

Hi Andrés,

If your Atlassian account is set to English, then Trello should be using English on the desktop app or in your browser. If you're using Trello on a mobile device then the language will match your device's language.

If you're seeing this in the browser, I'd recommend clearing your browser cache and logging in from an incognito tab to see if either of these steps help you to use Trello in English.

Let me know how it goes!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events