Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello search function not working

Abdul Naser Haidar January 16, 2022

Lately, I have been having an issue with my Trello search function.

Usually, this has worked perfectly with no issues. Recently, I type in the order number and it just shows that is searching and it will never find it. I'm not sure if this is due to the number of cards I have on my board or something else. I archive every order once it has been received just in case I need to go back to it. This may have something to do with it as well but I am not sure. 

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Abdul Naser Haidar 👋

Welcome to the Community! Hmm, that sounds like there could be a little bug. My recommendation would be to raise this issue directly with Trello Support as they can look into the backend and hopefully get it fixed for you.

You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

solus January 17, 2022

I have the same problem, can't find some of the cards in the workspaceimage.pngimage.png

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

Hi @solus 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'd recommend following the steps above and hopefully this can get resolved soon for you both 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events