Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello master board

Can I (In trello or powerapp) have a board for my boards

For me a board can be details and a board for my differend projects (which is a board) is needed to fo a overall planer see the different projects

Yes i can make a link to the board desciption to another board but is thera a better way

You need a stratigic layer ... and a action layer ...   ... 

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @Johan Ohlsson 

welcome to this wonderful community

Have a look on this great article by Unito where it's well described how to create a master board. Also with a video! 

I just started using it and made good experiences. Easy to use and very good for costumization.

Hope this gets you good idea! Feel free to ask for more help!

Hey @Johan Ohlsson , Unito employee here! I'll add to @Fabienne Gerhard 's response :-) Here is a free webinar on creating a Trello master board, and here is a link to our help center with information on master boards!

You can try Unito free for 14 days to ensure that it fits your needs, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help!

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

267 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you