Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Parcel Tracker - Australia Post

David Skinner January 9, 2019

Does anyone know if the Trello Parcel Tracker Power-up is going to support Australia Post anytime soon? I know it's built on Shippo and they can handle AusPost from what I remember, just frustrating that it has the potential to be so good and misses the mark by a tiny amount.

3 answers

0 votes
JOHN June 12, 2023

Hello,

I understand your frustration and the need for Trello's Parcel Tracker Power-Up to support Australia Post. Unfortunately, I can't provide a definitive timeline for when this might happen, as this decision is largely dependent on the Trello development team and their partnership with Shippo.

However, if you're looking for an immediate solution to track Australia Post parcels, I would recommend considering other services like TrackACourier. We offer comprehensive tracking services for a variety of courier companies worldwide, including Australia Post. The platform offers real-time tracking, timestamped updates, and detailed analytics that can help streamline your parcel tracking needs.

Moreover, you can use our platform in conjunction with Trello, making it a versatile solution until Trello's Parcel Tracker Power-Up expands its support.

I hope this helps! If you have further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2019

@David Skinner the Shippo Zapier app is in "invite only" mode but can trigger on tracking updates using a webhook:

https://support.goshippo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021051972-Using-Shippo-with-Zapier

This would allow you to post tracking updates to a card, eg. by altering the description or a label, or adding a comment.

You can also do a custom integration using the Trello API, this is something that Trellinator is capable of doing using Google Apps Script but is more like "real code" than Zapier which is a GUI interface for achieving something similar:

https://trello.com/integrations/#/trellinator

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

Hi David,

Right now, that's right, we're not able to track Australia Post packages, but I'll make sure the team knows that's something you'd like to see and we can look into adding that in the future!

R I November 27, 2019

Seconding the request for AusPost tracking

Thomas_Spencer May 27, 2020

@Mike any update on when this might be available?

Joao Paulo Pereira May 28, 2020

Any updates? It would be great to have this feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events