Trello Card Optimizer - "Color lists based on list names" edit function not saving

Angela Crompton September 1, 2022

I have set the colours for the trello cards based on their name under the Trello Card Optimizer extension function attached to trello. 

For some reason my cards are showing the colours but all other guests to the board show grey cards only. This has just started happening, has something changed in the Trello Cards Optimizer extension that may be effecting this?  

How do we save so all users receive the colours after they save an updated colour code formula to their own boards and hit save? As per the usual process we have been using for some time.Capture.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Louis Hebert November 23, 2022

does anyone know if a new verion of TCO compatible with Chrome is on the way ?

thanks 

Thiemo Stougie November 24, 2022

Yes, I was in touch with the developer lately cause I was wondering the same. He told me he was not able to help me and that the extension won't be updated again. 

Like Rosa Clark likes this
Rosa Clark December 19, 2022

I appreciate this update. I've been trying to find out what is going on with this fantastic extension since September.  Oh well, all good things come to an end, I guess. My cards are a mess now because all the formatting is gone.  

0 votes
Syed Nabi October 13, 2022

I was using the Trello Cards Optimizer to really optimize all my cards and now it's a mess with all TCO codes.

Is there any update on whether TCO will be operational again?

0 votes
mathias September 4, 2022

It looks like all of the Trello Cards Optimizer functions stopped working a few days ago.  Trellocards.com is also down for some reason.  Does anyone know if there was a problem with the last update?

Angela Crompton September 5, 2022

Thanks Mathias, Still not working and I wasn't able to get any other answers 

Amy Spain September 6, 2022

@mathias I found this as well. I have become dependent upon the Trello Cards Optimizer. I am disappointed it is no longer working

Like # people like this
Thiemo Stougie September 12, 2022

Me too! Is there any other extension in Google Chrome with the same functionality? Hope it starts working again soon since I am also kinda dependent on it.. My Trello is a mess right now 

Like # people like this
mathias September 12, 2022

I'm using a combination of Card Colors for Trello, Scrum for Trello and Collapsible Trello Lists but not all the features are covered.

Also, List Highlighter for Trello does the highlighting, though a bit different.  I'm also looking at Pro for Trello, to see if can do any better. 

Still hoping Trello Cards Optimizer comes back!

Like # people like this
Rosa Clark December 19, 2022

I think Pro for Trello, is going away too. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events