Trello Business Class- How to add and copy from checklist to multiple projects easier and cleaner?

Rachal February 27, 2018

My team is using Trello Business Class for making our projects we work on. We use a checklist to guide the steps we need to do for each project, so the ability to add checklists to each card or project is great! Unfortunately, we have multiple projects going on at once and the option to "copy from checklist" feature is getting hard to do easily. 

Is there a cleaner or easier way to filter main lists over every other list currently being used on cards?

Our Master Checklist(s)

Checklist Master.PNG

Adding a new "card" or project, copying from the checklists is hard to do easily.

New List.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2018

Hi Rachal,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, it's not possible to filter the checklist dropdown menu—it will display all checklists available on the board. I see you're currently numbering the checklists, which is definitely a good alternative to sort them. Maybe it could also help adding emojis to the most important checklists so that it's easier to spot them.

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 16.32.12.png

I'll pass your interest in this to my team though, so thanks for your feedback.

Cheers,

Marta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events