Transferring a column from one board to another

Jill November 13, 2020

I have been doing this for over a year. Just trying to send a column to another board and it is not showing up in my my list. WHY do things keep changing. I NEED a way to be able to send a column to boards. 

2 answers

0 votes
Jill November 16, 2020

Michael, can you please assist? 
Only a couple of my boards are showing. Sometimes none. Sometimes a couple. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2020

Is your account by any chance part of an Enterprise Trello subscription? (I can see this is a free team, but your account that you are logged in as - is that part of a work domain that has an Enterprise subscription?)

Jill November 16, 2020

I just have the one account. And multiple boards. But I use them to move info around all the time. It is not showing me all of my boards when I go to move columns. 

I upgraded to business account at one point when some changes were being made. But I'm not sure about Enterprise.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2020

Click on your face in top right of Trello, choose Help and Send Us a Message. We need to look at your account to figure out why it's acting that way but need specifics like your email address that I don't want you to post in a public forum.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
November 13, 2020

https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists
afaik, nothing changed regarding moving lists to other boards. If you are having problems can you upload a screenshot that explains where the problem is?

Jill November 13, 2020

This shows 2 options... I have HUNDREDS of boards and need to be able to move stuff around often. 

Jill November 13, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 7.38.23 PM.png

Jill November 16, 2020

PLEASE HELP! 
This is not all of my boards. I need to be able to see them all.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events