• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Time Estimates

How do you add time estimates to a task?

Thanks

Allen

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

There's no feature for that in Trello, but you can add the Custom Fields power-up which you can use to add anything piece of data to a card, such as time estimates.

Thank you appreciate the response

I noticed that in the free version that you can only add very few power-up items. Looks like you would need to upgrade to add more functionality

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Allen_Singer ,

Yeah at this time there is no such feature. Refer to the below link for workarounds:
https://help.trello.com/article/941-time-tracking

Thanks,

Ravya 

0 votes

Adding Time Estimate/Time Tracking

• Confirm that the project is not Kanban as it only works with Scrum software/boards.
  • Go to project settings > click on Screens > note which screens are selected for this project. Now go to Fields > select the Edit pencil in the top right corner > scroll to the name of the Field you would like to add. Once you find the Field you want to add select Screens. Here you should select each box that applies to the project’s Screens (whatever you noted in the second step should be selected here).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you