Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticking off checklists - currently not available

Charlie Rosewarne
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 22, 2018

Hello,

I'm using Trello with my team and we're all pretty new to it. I've added checklists to project cards, but at the moment we can't seem to check them as complete. Is there a setting somewhere to enable this? I've had a good look around and can't find it; it's possible I'm being a dense noob, so any assistance would be much appreciated!

Ta!

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

hey Charlie

There's not a setting to change, once a checklist item is added- you should be able to check them off.  Please try clearing your browser cache, close and relaunch the browser and try again.

Charlie Rosewarne
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2018

Thanks Matthew. I've just tried this - no joy I'm afraid. :(

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2018

Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact with the link to the board and a screenshot of what it looks like on your end?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events